domain name for a glance.ovirt.org

Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden ewoud+ovirt at kohlvanwijngaarden.nl
Mon Dec 30 13:58:32 UTC 2013

On Mon, Dec 30, 2013 at 03:31:10PM +0200, Itamar Heim wrote:
> On 12/30/2013 01:29 PM, Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden wrote:

> >>moving this to infra mailing list.
> >
> >Slow reaction, but I'd either pick glace.ovirt.org as you suggested or
> >public-glance.ovirt.org to emphasize its status.
> >

> just wondering - any preference to glance.ovirt.org over images.ovirt.org?

Slight preference until I'm reasonably sure we can provide other image
services on the same host. Once you start using images.ovirt.org, IMHO
it's blocked for other uses unless designed otherwise.

Same for gerrit.ovirt.org vs review.ovirt.org or jenkins.ovirt.org vs
ci.ovirt.org. With gerrit or jenkins in the name you know what to
expect. Note that this often shifts the other way when the users become
less technical (wiki vs mediawiki).