New git repo for releng-tools

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Tue Dec 31 14:51:39 UTC 2013

We plan to hold all scripts that are relevant to the ovirt build system.
currently there are misc scripts scrattered locally on the resources.ovirt.org, and partly on jenkins
which create mostly the nightly repos for ovirt.

the intention is to consolidate all scripts relevant to the publication and mgmt of ovirt repos
and any release process into a single git repository.

eyal.