Alter Way server ready to be delivered

Alexander Rydekull rydekull at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 14:45:42 UTC 2013

Well, if I listen to peoples voices, RHEL is Fine, CentOS is fine(they are
practically the same).

Fedora is also fine, but not suitable for server.

CentOS seem to be running on something else, RHEL not(or did I
misunderstand this one?)

Some slight favourism of centos.

Dont mix OS:es if you can avoid it, and you can, are you running CentOS
already, go with it. (From the projects perspective that is)

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 3:21 PM, Kevin Maziere Aubry <
kevin.maziere at alterway.fr> wrote:

> Well, we need to choose one of them ?
> Or RHEL on 1st server, en CentOs on second :p
>

> 2013/1/3 Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden <ewoud+ovirt at kohlvanwijngaarden.nl>

>> > RHEL is possible, CentOS is possible. I have no personal preference.
>> >
>> > Infra team: what do we need to decide?
>>
>> As said before, I have no preference. Due to experience slightly biased
>> towards CentOS but RHEL is fine as well.

> Kevin Mazière
> Responsable Infrastructure
> Alter Way – Hosting
>  1 rue Royal - 227 Bureaux de la Colline