ovirt.org is DOWN (502)

Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden ewoud+ovirt at kohlvanwijngaarden.nl
Sun Jun 16 10:34:31 UTC 2013

On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 02:50:01AM -0400, Eyal Edri wrote:
> i'm trying to access it - seems to a quoata issue:
>
> Warning: Permanently added 'wiki-ovirt.rhcloud.com,107.22.51.207' (RSA) to the list of known hosts.
> bash: cannot create temp file for here-document: Disk quota exceeded
> bash: cannot create temp file for here-document: Disk quota exceeded
> Your application is out of disk space; please run "rhc app-tidy wiki"
> [wiki-ovirt.rhcloud.com ~]\> rhc app-tidy wiki
> bash: rhc: command not found
>
> no permissions / sudo to run this cmd.
>
> anyone has permissions to do it?

I removed the error logs from april and gzipped the rest to make some
immediate space.

I think we should change error_reporting from E_ALL & ~E_DEPRECATED to
E_ERROR to not log the warnings about undefined variables until we do
update (and even then maybe keep it), but I'm unsure where to place it.
Resources suggest in .htaccess but not sure where the git repo is to
change it.