documenting ovirt.org outages downtime

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Tue Oct 22 10:16:01 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

i think that info is great for starts, i added it as 'troubleshooting_infra_issues.txt',
under HOWTOS dir in the normal place on linode.

this is important, cause once the wiki is down, we need an alternate place for DRP procedures.
so if you think on other issues we might need to put there, please update the file.

Eyal.