Mapping oVirt Infra

Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden ewoud+ovirt at kohlvanwijngaarden.nl
Tue Oct 22 12:25:18 UTC 2013

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 07:21:40AM -0400, Kiril Nesenko wrote:
> Long time ago we talked about mapping put infra and creating something similar to [1]. Ticket [2]
>
> So I mapped our infra as well [3]. If I missed something, please send a patch.

I think this is a great starting point, but we should share this with
more people. For one, I know VDSM has its mailing lists at
fedorahosted.org and http://www.ovirt.org/Subprojects can be translated
into the graph.

Some things I should really make a PR for:

* move the oVirt instances under For Sysadmins
* move children of Usual Usage directly under oVirt Apps or under
  Community
* rename oVirt Trac to Infra ticketing system and move it to Sysadmins
* rename all nodes
** For Sysadmins to Infra (because most of our users are also sysadmins)
** For Community to Community
** For Developers to Developers
* rename The Mailing lists to Mailing lists