Insights on getting mailing lists un-blacklisted for gmail?

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Thu Oct 31 14:31:30 UTC 2013

Hi all,

The oVirt users mailing list has ~200 people subscribed from a gmail
address. Apparently, because some people were marking the mailing list
posts as spam, the list is now automatically blacklisted for all
gmail.com users - we have received "this email was rejected" messages
for over 180 users, who are thus not receiving list email any more.

I have no idea how to fix this, gmail docs are poor to say the least on
this topic, and there doesn't seem to be anywhere for me to appeal.

Anyone gone through this and solved the problem elsewhere? Any insights?

Thanks,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13