ssh permissions for CI jobs

David Caro dcaroest at redhat.com
Thu Apr 3 15:12:13 UTC 2014

On Thu 03 Apr 2014 04:11:05 PM CEST, Michal Skrivanek wrote:

> On Apr 3, 2014, at 10:04 , David Caro <dcaroest at redhat.com> wrote:

ok, it's starting to get messy :)

Anyone that wants an account, please send me an email just to me with
the subject: "Devel oVirt jenkins ssh account - $USERNAME"
* I'll use the $USERNAME as username for the slaves
* Appending their ssh public key
* the hashed password they want (for sudo access, as you see in
/etc/shadow, I'll generate a hard-to-remember one if none passed)
* If you need a dedicated slave:
  - OS
  - Bare metal/vm/don't care
* If you need access to all the slaves (be cautious, you can break
other jobs with this)

I encourage you to encrypt the email using gpg (you'll have to pass me
your gpg keys also if you do so).

Cheers!

--
David Caro