cpopen missing again?

Dan Kenigsberg danken at redhat.com
Fri Apr 25 21:00:49 UTC 2014

On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 01:04:56PM -0400, Nir Soffer wrote:
> [...]

This problem would persist until we mutex jobs that mess with thr rpm
database. Yes: if a job removes an rpm, no other job that adds that rpm
should be scheduled. Yes, even if this means to serialize all jobs on a
single slave.

Eyal - it's better to have a slow CI environment than having a
non-reliable one.