new projects on gerrit to make vdsm noarch

Yoav Kleinberger ykleinbe at redhat.com
Tue Aug 5 13:27:00 UTC 2014

Hi all,

we'd like to make vdsm into a noarch package.

Currently, there's an old binary inside the vdsm package called "safelease" that's blocking the transfer.
To complete this, we need a separate project for it on gerrit, call it "safelease"

We also need another gerrit project: vdsm-arch-dependecies - which will host a new meta-package to which will manage the different dependencies for different architectures.

This will go fastest if I'm the maintainer for those new projects.

thanks,

Yoav.