Need permission to push a tag

Ravi Nori rnori at redhat.com
Tue Aug 12 15:40:48 UTC 2014

Hi,

I am building the python sdk and am trying to push a tag. I am getting
the error message shown below when I push a tag I created.

I guess need permissions to push a tag

Thanks

Ravi

[rnori at dhcp-186-254 ovirt-engine-sdk]$ git push origin 3.5.0.4
HEAD:refs/heads/sdk_3.5
Counting objects: 1, done.
Writing objects: 100% (1/1), 162 bytes | 0 bytes/s, done.
Total 1 (delta 0), reused 0 (delta 0)
remote: Branch refs/heads/sdk_3.5:
remote: You are not allowed to perform this operation.
remote: To push into this reference you need 'Push' rights.
remote: User: rnori
remote: Please read the documentation and contact an administrator
remote: if you feel the configuration is incorrect
remote: Processing changes: refs: 2, done
To gerrit.ovirt.org:ovirt-engine-sdk
  ! [remote rejected] HEAD -> sdk_3.5 (prohibited by Gerrit)
  ! [remote rejected] 3.5.0.4 -> 3.5.0.4 (prohibited by Gerrit)
error: failed to push some refs to 'gerrit.ovirt.org:ovirt-engine-sdk'