jenkins mom jobs

Adam Litke alitke at redhat.com
Mon Aug 25 13:58:29 UTC 2014

>>> http://jenkins.ovirt.org/view/All/job/mom_0.4.1_create-rpms_merged/
>>> http://jenkins.ovirt.org/view/All/job/mom_master_create-rpms_merged/
>>>
>>> Are all of them still needed?
>>> If I understood correctly there won't be a 0.4.1.1 or a 0.4.0.1.
>>> So the only relevant job seems to be mom_master_create-rpms_merged.
>>> Will the rpm produced by that job be compatible with oVirt 3.4.4, 3.5.0 and master?
>>> I guess so, since the final mom release will be shipped within fedora and epel update repositories right?
>>
>> I think you're right.  So far we're trying to rely on the upstream
>> Fedora RPMs.  Can we just disable these jobs (rather than delete
>> them)?  Would be nice to have them around just in case.
>>

>Sure. So should we take rpms from master for all the new releases for nightly snapshots?

For nightly I think this makes sense... Will that play nicely with the
preexisting upstream mom packages?  In general I'd like to avoid
having ovirt.org distribute official mom rpms but for nightly, this
seems like a nice convenience.

--
Adam Litke