Can't login into ovirt wiki anymore

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Wed Aug 27 12:59:09 UTC 2014

Hi,

I just checked. Full disk. I compressed PHP logs in app-root/logs, and
there are a few hundred megs of compressed logs we should archive and
remove at php/logs but the fundamental issue is the same as always:
MySQL's ibdata1 file grows monotonically, and is using over 90% of our
quota. To be scalable, you need to use a separate MySQL instance (not
on the PHP gear) and configure it to use a separate file per table:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3456159/how-to-shrink-purge-ibdata1-file-in-mysql

misc: a while back I did set up a MySQL only gear in the oVirt tenant,
but I didn't do the configuration necessary, nor did I migrate the
data we care about from the original database to the new one, but it's
ready to go if you want to take that on.

Cheers,
Dave.

On 08/27/2014 04:14 AM, Michael Scherer wrote:
> Le mercredi 27 août 2014 à 03:52 -0400, Eyal Edri a écrit :

- --
Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13