fc21-vm06.phx.ovirt.org slave missing ovirt-engine-extensions-api

David Caro dcaroest at redhat.com
Tue Dec 9 14:38:43 UTC 2014

On 12/09, Alon Bar-Lev wrote:

> [...]

So should it be in ovirt-master-snapshor repo?

> > The job is already using ovirt-master-snapshot repo for the rpm build
> > (the src-rpm build is not, that's why I ask where is it needed)
>
> not sure what src-rpm is in this context :(

The job is subdivided in two main sections, creating the src.rpm and
creating the rpm from it. For the first one is not using mock at all,
so it's using the deps installed directly in the host it runs on, for
the second, it's using mock, so it's installing all the deps needed by
the src.rpm (and maybe more from the job config) inside the mock
chroot, using the above repo.

--
David Caro

Red Hat S.L.