fc21-vm06.phx.ovirt.org slave missing ovirt-engine-extensions-api

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Tue Dec 9 15:02:42 UTC 2014

Il 09/12/2014 15:50, Alon Bar-Lev ha scritto:

> [...]

I was pretty sure to have disabled all aaa f21 builds.
engine is currently failing build on F21 due to Bug 1163400 - [F21] ovirt-engine fails testing searchbackend.SyntaxCheckerTest.
It would be nice if you can take a look to that too, since if I understood correctly the fix you pushed for
Bug 1171160 - [jre8] testFilter(org.ovirt.engine.core.notifier.filter.FirstMatchSimpleFilterTest fails
it may be that this issue is just due to different ordering within some list too.

--
Sandro Bonazzola
See how it works at redhat.com