[OUTAGE] ovirt.org wiki outage report [07/12/14]

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Thu Dec 11 16:07:42 UTC 2014

Le mercredi 10 décembre 2014 à 10:41 +0100, Michael Scherer a écrit :
> Le mardi 09 décembre 2014 à 18:00 -0500, Brian Proffitt a écrit :

So, today it was full again, and openshift people did contact me. We
increased the quota, and while on it, I did the dump/restore needed to
clean the ever increasing ibdata1 file
( http://www.percona.com/blog/2013/08/20/why-is-the-ibdata1-file-continuously-growing-in-mysql/ ).

It took a few hours to process, and since things would not be fun
without it, my internet connexion started to behave badly.

But now, we are down to 6G out of 10G, so wait and see.