release repo structure and 3.3.2

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Wed Jan 1 09:42:52 UTC 2014

Hi,

For some reason there 3.3.2 z-stream was released in its own repository so people that are subscribed to stable[1] did not get it.

There is no much sense in releasing fix release that people do not get in simple "yum update".

Also the following is now broken of most packages' spec:
Source0:        http://ovirt.org/releases/stable/src/@PACKAGE_NAME@-@PACKAGE_VERSION@.tar.gz

For each minor we should have rolling repository, to reduce noise and provide service.

All released tarballs (sources) should be stored at fixed location to allow distro specific code to fetch, the location must be synced with what we publish.

Immediate action is to move the 3.3.2 content into the stable directory.

Regards,
Alon Bar-Lev.

[1] http://resources.ovirt.org/releases/stable/