upgrade of alterway02 ovirt node

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Sun Jul 6 22:13:01 UTC 2014

Le dimanche 06 juillet 2014 à 11:45 -0400, Eyal Edri a écrit :
> great to hear.
>
> could you share some info on the upgrade (was it 3.2 -> 3.4?)
yes

> maybe there are some bugs ovirt need to fix or flows we need
> to be aware of them?

well, I never did a upgrade, so I did it wrong, but ewoud fixed
everything.

Now, I have looking on how I can start the VM with a iso, but the iso
domain is not started and so I cannot boot on it and so I am reading a
bit of doc before bothering people with question :)
--
Michael Scherer
Open Source and Standards, Sysadmin