[URGENT][ACTION REQUIRED] ovirt-node-iso_master_merged vs ovirt-node_master_create-iso_merged

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Wed Jul 9 11:32:38 UTC 2014

Hi,
comparing 3.4 publisher with master publisher I see:
for master: Copied 3 artifacts from "ovirt-node-iso_master_merged"
for 3.4: Copied 11 artifacts from "ovirt-node_master_create-iso_merged"

Supposing both jobs should take sources from master I think that either both or only one of them should be collected by both 3.4 and master publishers.

If the assumption on the source is wrong we've a naming issue here.
Can you look into this?
Thanks.

--
Sandro Bonazzola