Travis-ci for continuous integration

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Fri Jun 6 17:28:03 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

would be interesting to check what kind of service you get there, it's appealing since
it's hosted and doesn't require us to manage another CI server, and we get free resources on the way,
but need to see exactly what is process of using and how much overhead it will add to infra maintenance.

we're planning indeed to add ubunto/debian slaves on jenkins.ovirt.org, it was delayed due to infra
problems with current providers (os1 for example), and the new lab that is in progress,
so hopefully we'll get ubunto slaves up and running soon.

eyal.