Selinux, because it is friday

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Sun Jun 8 06:47:44 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

thanks for this effort michael! security is always important and sometimes unfourtunately
gets pushed behind other urgents tasks.

after we've made sure enabling selinux doesn't break anything, can we ensure its set for all servers
via puppet?

also - might worth opening a ticket in trac on it for tracking progress..

eyal.