infra security update

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Sun Jun 8 06:55:52 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

we use 'fabric' for these kind of stuff in redhat, so we might be able to
use that for oVirt as well.

+1 for monthly maintenance window,Friday sounds good, since most of the users are from tlv office.
we can keep sunday as optional also, if a critical server should be up on a certain friday.
so either tlv office of non-tlv can performan the outages.

also, worth adding it to the calendar, as a monthly maintenance outage,
where we can update servers like jenkins/gerrit/formean etc...
we can use either ovirt cal [1] or open a new infra cal for that.

thought, we should map pkg we want to keep latest, and ensure them via puppet,
while the maintenance windows will be used for reboots and downtimes.

we also should update that info on the wiki once ready [2]

[1] https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/ppqtk46u9cglj7l987ruo2l0f8%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
[2] http://www.ovirt.org/Infra