stats.ovirt.org ?

David Caro dcaroest at redhat.com
Wed Jun 11 17:17:01 UTC 2014

On Wed 11 Jun 2014 06:45:27 PM CEST, Michael Scherer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> what is the server stats.ovirt.org supposed to do ?
> It seems to be unconfigured, and the carbon setup for graphing do not
> seems completely functionnal ( ie not configured to start on boot,
> carbon-relay is wrong, and do not seems to be configured by puppet ).
>
> It also run Fedora 18, so should be upgraded.

That server was meant to hold some statistics and performance graphing
for the infra, I started configuring it but never finished, just got
webalizer running there and publishing the stats about
resources.ovirt.org, gerrit linode01 and lists web servers.

The idea was to get graphite working there and send stats from nagios
to it. But also install statsd (or similar) on the machines to have
more grained stats if needed or other custom statistics or events (for
example patches merged, patches created, etc.).

--
David Caro

Red Hat S.L.

Email: dcaro at redhat.com