unbalanced jobs

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Sun Jun 15 13:38:10 UTC 2014

this is deceiving.
jenkins slave 04 actually has only 3 executors, so only 3 jobs in parallel can run on it.
but it can host as many "parent" jobs for matrix jobs as jenkins master assigns to him.
it doesn't mean it's running anything, it's just uses that slave as starting point before
running all the configuration on other slaves, afaik the only thing done is git clone on that slave and that's all.