ovirt-engine-extensions - ci integration

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Thu Jun 26 11:41:08 UTC 2014

Hi,

I've imported the following repos:

ovirt-engine-extension-aaa-misc
ovirt-engine-extension-aaa-ldap
ovirt-engine-extension-logger-log4j

A subpackage of ovit-engine: >=ovirt-engine-extensions-api-impl-3.5.0 is required for build, it can be the latest nightly.
In addition for the ldap, a new 3rd party dependency is required[1].

I would like to set up build jobs for these repos, standard procedure applies:

make dist && rpmbuild -... <tarball>

Also for using manual tarball (release) build, the ovirt-engine-extensions-api-impl, unboundid-ldapsdk are required to be available as available dependencies.

There might be a problem building on centos as slf4j[2] is old, we probably can download at build time from maven central, at runtime there is no problem as the slf4j of jboss is being used, if we can have slf4j-1.7 for centos it would be great.

Thanks,
Alon

[1] http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/29193/
[2] http://jpackage.org/browser/rpm.php?jppversion=6.0&id=12435