u/s CI job failure on infra issue

Doron Fediuck dfediuck at redhat.com
Tue Jun 17 14:28:56 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Adam Litke" <alitke at redhat.com>

Actually CPU parts are merged into vdsm and partially in the engine as well.
Indeed as Dan mentioned this is a gating item which we need to conclude for 3.5
so reverting should be avoided if there's a way to handle it.
There was a patch initially merged to mom and reverted due to vdsm changes.

So I'm asking to stop the reverting sequence and make sure we have all current
patches in place to get cpu working. Martin Sivak is assisting Kobi so we should
have a resolution soon (if not already posted).