Intro: Ryan Barry

Ryan Barry rbarry at redhat.com
Thu Jun 19 05:17:07 UTC 2014

Hello,

I've been on the Node team for about a year and a half, and I spent the six years before that as a systems administrator (both Windows and various forms of UNIX and Linux), primarily at financial companies in the US. Nothing particularly exciting other than management of large environments, with the requisite configuration management: generally Chef, but also some Puppet and some cfengine. Though these skills have gotten somewhat rusty over the last 18 months, I'm extremely excited to (and interested in) contribute to the infrastructure team, both as a representative of the Node team and as a general prospect.