Icinga failures

David Caro dcaroest at redhat.com
Tue Mar 18 16:18:36 UTC 2014

On Tue 18 Mar 2014 04:02:48 PM CET, David Caro wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I'm adding manually some basic nagios checks for some of the servers, you'll see
> failures until I'm done, so don't freak out :)

I'm done for now,

I've added modified all the hosts to use nrpe (right now it was just
running the checks locally for any host, so all were actually checking
localhost). Reorganized a little also the configuration files and added
a couple hostgroups.

I'll add more as I see fit, but I'll try to push the management with
puppet asap.

--
David Caro

Red Hat S.L.