My public key for jenkins slave access

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Wed Mar 19 21:10:02 UTC 2014

Hi antoni,

After re-thinking this, it will take some modifications and refactoring of the puppet classes
to allow people to login to specific slaves (right it allows access to all infra servers).

so for now i suggest to add you to a specific slave that the job runs on.

can you provide info on the jobs you're using and which slave it uses?

Eyal.