My public key for jenkins slave access

David Caro dcaroest at redhat.com
Thu Mar 20 08:30:20 UTC 2014

Ok,

Added you both to the slave jenkins-slave-vm01.ovirt.org, you have full
sudo, so be careful ;)

Pinned down the job to that slave and made sure that the slave is only
used by that job.
Antoni, you already had user with password, if you don't remember the
pass ping me and I'll reset.
Dan, I'll send you the pass in private (so you can change it).

On Wed 19 Mar 2014 10:55:31 PM CET, Antoni Segura Puimedon wrote:

> [...]

Lately I hear too many times that phrase on the tv... xd