Infra scripting style guide proposal

David Caro dcaroest at redhat.com
Thu Mar 20 09:28:08 UTC 2014

On 03/10/2014 08:17 PM, David Caro wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Following the discussion thread and seeing that there's no more input there, I'd
> like to propose this style guide:
>
> http://www.ovirt.org/Bash_style_guide
>
> As standard for our infrastructure scripts and guideline when reviewing scripts.
>
> All the infra members please review the style guide and answer this email with
> your vote (+1 I like it, 0 I don't mind, -1 It has to change), if -1, add also a
> description of the problems you see so we can work on them.
>
> All the non-infra people, you are welcome to vote also and give input, but your
> single vote will not be decisive.
>
> I'll close the voting next monday if no changes to the Style guide are proposed.
>
> Thanks!
>
> dcaro +1

Ok so it's been a bit more than a week, and no votes against (just a small
modification on the page name).

So I say that we start using this guide as base for all the infra scripts and
reviews. Of course, it's open to review at anytime.

Thanks everyone for participating! Let's code!

--
David Caro

Red Hat S.L.

Email: dcaro at redhat.com