Intermittent Jenkins crashes

Francesco Romani fromani at redhat.com
Fri May 2 08:39:21 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Looks like I was wrong, it happens on other VMs as well, as
http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/vdsm_master_unit_tests_gerrit/8609/console
shows.

So, I think we need to get at least one of those coredumps.
I begun to enable temporarily hoping to catch one of those, but
looks like we need to cast a wider net (everything reverted as I wrote).

Please let's talk this again next week (starting 2014/02/05), I'm
available basically anytime (UTC+1).

Bests and thanks,

--
Francesco Romani