Intermittent Jenkins crashes

ybronhei ybronhei at redhat.com
Wed May 7 06:22:03 UTC 2014

On 05/06/2014 12:48 PM, Dan Kenigsberg wrote:
> On Sun, May 04, 2014 at 09:40:23AM +0300, ybronhei wrote:
>> On 05/02/2014 11:39 AM, Francesco Romani wrote:

still in progress and need to check more flows with the new
implementation (reviews will be very appreciated if you can -
http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/q/status:open+project:vdsm+branch:master+topic:configure_libvirt,n,z)

I agree that investigate this segfault can be fruitful. coredump is the
only way that might assist us here to know more.
Francesco, any news with getting it on the jenkins vm?

--
Yaniv Bronhaim.