Intermittent Jenkins crashes

Francesco Romani fromani at redhat.com
Thu May 8 10:55:34 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

With the help of David, I managed to eventually have a coredump.

First and foremost, if anyone has ssh access, on this box there is everything:

ssh jenkins-slave-vm03.ovirt.org

the box is a FC19 up-to-date as 20140508

cores are on /var/log/core

the most up-to-date and recent coredump to use is core.6729.*

I copied the xz-compressed coredumps, the output of `t a a bt full` and
the package listing on the box here

https://drive.google.com/#folders/0B9ZpeH8QzH5rY1NEZUpwZUw2bzQ

I'd like to use space on fedorapeople.org but in order to activate my space
I got stuck here
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/fedorapeople.org#Accessing_Your_fedorapeople.org_Space

-> You must be sponsored in a group (other than the CLA groups)

and I used gdrive to speed up to process and to avoid wasting more time

I'm investigating the dump and the backtrace as I write.

Let me know if anyone has trouble downloading anything or if there is something more which needs
to be uploaded.

--
Francesco Romani
RedHat Engineering Virtualization R & D