Create ovirt-releases and ovirt-snapshots repositories in artifactory.ovirt.org

Juan Hernandez jhernand at redhat.com
Wed May 14 11:09:41 UTC 2014

Hello,

As part of the changes to automate the generation of the Python and SDK
I would like to be able to upload the generated artifacts (both
snapshots and releases) to the artifactory hosted in ovirt.org. To do so
we will need two new local repositories created: ovirt-releases and
ovirt-snapshots. Can you please create them and give me access so that I
can deploy artifacts?

Sandro, you will also need access to these repositories in order to
upload the artifacts of the engine, which will be also needed for the
automatic generation of the SDKs.

Thanks in advance,
Juan Hernandez

3ºD, 28016 Madrid, Spain