[ovirt-users] oVirt Mirrors

Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden ewoud+ovirt at kohlvanwijngaarden.nl
Thu May 15 17:13:05 UTC 2014

On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 03:16:36PM +0200, Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden wrote:
> FYI: Brian and I are in the process of realizing
> http://ftp.snt.utwente.nl/pub/software/ovirt as well. We just got a
> formal acknowledgement so it's just a matter of technical implementation
> (i.e. initial sync + setting up cronjob).

We had an issue last night with the compression, but the initial sync
now completed and the cron is set up. That means we can now consider it
in production.

Brian has a copy, but here their terms:

  - Our content-policy can be found at [1];
  - Could you let us know when the disk usage increases substantially?
Bandwidth is not an issue, unless you expect flows in excess of multiple
gigabit/s;
  - It would be nice if you can list our mirror as "SNT - University of
Twente". More information on our mirror is available from [1].

[1] http://www.snt.utwente.nl/diensten/ftpserver

> I know the follow list needs to be updated:
>
> - http://www.ovirt.org/Download

Protected page I can't edit. If anoyne with the correct permissions
could add it per their request as "SNT - University of Twente", that
would be great.

> - http://resources.ovirt.org/pub/yum-repo/mirrorlist-ovirt-3.4-el6
> - http://resources.ovirt.org/pub/yum-repo/mirrorlist-ovirt-3.4-fc19
> - http://resources.ovirt.org/pub/yum-repo/mirrorlist-ovirt-3.4-fc20