ovirt_engine_master_update_db_to_master_gerrit

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Fri May 23 14:17:48 UTC 2014

Hi,
looks like http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt_engine_master_update_db_to_master_gerrit/
has been triggered by gerrit last time on Oct 21, 2013 8:39:50 AM

Any reason for having it around and never triggered?
triggering it by hitting "build now" lead to fetch errors having $GERRIT_REFSPEC not defined.

If this check make sense, I think it should be re-enabled and maybe accept manual GERRIT_REFSPEC setting.
Otherwise, if upgrade job is enough, we can drop this.
Thoughts?

--
Sandro Bonazzola
See how it works at redhat.com