ovirt_engine_master_update_db_to_master_gerrit

David Caro dcaroest at redhat.com
Fri May 23 15:43:49 UTC 2014

On 05/23/2014 04:17 PM, Sandro Bonazzola wrote:
> Hi,
> looks like http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt_engine_master_update_db_to_master_gerrit/
> has been triggered by gerrit last time on Oct 21, 2013 8:39:50 AM
>
> Any reason for having it around and never triggered?

Found out that the file patch expression was in 'plain' type when it should be
'path', changed, it will be triggered next time.

> triggering it by hitting "build now" lead to fetch errors having $GERRIT_REFSPEC not defined.

There errors are caused because it's not aprameterized properly, gerrit
triggered jobs use the variables $GERRIT_REFSPACE and $GERRIT_BRANCH and when
run manually those have to be set with parameters.

> If this check make sense, I think it should be re-enabled and maybe accept manual GERRIT_REFSPEC setting.
> Otherwise, if upgrade job is enough, we can drop this.
> Thoughts?

Changed, now it accepts being run manually.

I'm running it but seems outdated, it's using a script that I think is not there
anymore, I'll try to fix it, but I'll put in the queue if nobody tells me it's
urgent.

--
David Caro

Red Hat S.L.