Storage functional tests CI job

Vered Volansky vered at redhat.com
Mon May 26 12:58:29 UTC 2014

Hi David,

After talking with Eyal and Ohad we understand our needs comply with a matrix job.
Our inputs (currently passed by env variables to run_tests.sh) are generally the cross product of version and storage types: version=[0,1,2,3], storage_type=[localfs,nfs,posix,iscsi,fc].
Can you please set a time for us to set this up together?
We'll need Yoav Kleinberger to have permissions for this job as well.
Dependent on how long it takes to set this up, this job might be enough, with no need to the job Yoav asked in the mailing list.

Thanks,
Vered