Fw: Re: Machine for oVirt Jenkins

David Caro dcaroest at redhat.com
Mon May 26 14:03:12 UTC 2014

On Mon 26 May 2014 03:48:16 PM CEST, Ramon Medeiros wrote:
> On 05/26/2014 10:44 AM, ramonn at br.ibm.com wrote:
>>

>> Ramon Nunes Medeiros
>> Software Engineer - Linux Technology Center Brazil
>> RHEV-H Blue for Troy & Sparta Focal Point
>> IBM Systems & Technology Group
>> Phone : +55 19 2132 7878
>> ramonn at br.ibm.com
>>

>> -----Forwarded by Ramon Nunes de Medeiros/Brazil/IBM on 05/26/2014 10:44AM -----
>> To: ramonn at br.ibm.com, David Caro Estevez <dcaroest at redhat.com>
>> From: Eyal Edri <eedri at redhat.com>
>> Date: 05/26/2014 03:57AM
>> Cc: alinefm at br.ibm.com
>> Subject: Re: Machine for oVirt Jenkins

Perfect! In that case we will need ssh access to the slave and root access.
We'll setup everything else needed

> What is the requirements for this machine(storage, memory) ?
Well, as much space and memory as you can give us :)
Usually 8GB ram is a small slave, and 20GB disk is quite small, so that being
the minimum, you can set the maximum yourself :)

--
David Caro

Red Hat S.L.

Email: dcaro at redhat.com