Jenkins is gone! No, just updating :)

David Caro dcaroest at redhat.com
Fri May 30 09:38:03 UTC 2014

On 05/29/2014 10:08 AM, David Caro wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'm doing an improvised upgrade of jenkins trying to get rid of the latest
> issues of jobs not showing in the ui, so don't freak out if you don't see
> jenkins responding at all, I'll update with the result once finished.

The jenkins upgrade went perfect, it fixed a couple of issues we had since the
last two upgrades, and the missing jobs issue stoped, but it's not clear if it
stopped because of the upgrade or the restart, so please, if you see any pf
those issues reappearing, open a ticker on infra trac [1] for use to be able to
manage.

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/ovirt/newticket

Thanks!