Request: new git repository

Ryan Barry rbarry at redhat.com
Tue May 27 13:37:34 UTC 2014

After a discussion in the Node meeting this morning, it was determined
that the hosted engine plugin for 3.5 does not cleanly fit into any of
the existing repository abstractions (it's too far removed from the
purpose of ovirt-node given its dependencies and interactions, but not
close enough to plugin-vdsm to belong in that repository).

We'd like to request the creation of a new git repository to hold the
Node hosted engine plugin. ovirt-node-hosted-engine is long enough to be
meaningful, but short enough to not be ovirt-node-plugin-hosted-engine.

If there's anything we need to do to complete the process, please let us
know.

-Ryan