[ovirt-devel] ovirt-engine master failing on testRoundtrip

Juan Hernandez jhernand at redhat.com
Thu Nov 6 09:10:03 UTC 2014

On 11/06/2014 09:56 AM, Sandro Bonazzola wrote:
> Il 05/11/2014 11:20, Sandro Bonazzola ha scritto:

>>> I have repeated the tests, using the same commit, in Fedora 20 and RHEL
>>> 6, and they work correctly. I also see that the build is failing in all
>>> the distros, with different reasons. I'd suggest to check the
>>> environment, in particular the file descriptors available to the build
>>> process, as some of the errors seem related to the compiler being unable
>>> to open certain files.
>>>

>> Thanks for the analysis, adding infra to the loop.
>> David, Eyal, Barak, Paz can you investigate?
>>

> Built again with debug turned on:
> http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-engine_3.5_create-rpms_merged/label=el6/416/console
>
> Not really sure it's an infra issue.

In this build the tests completed correctly, but the webadmin GWT build
failed, most probably due to an out of memory problem:

[ERROR] ]] failed with status 137

The exit code from the JVM is 128+signal, in this case 128+9. This means
that the GWT compiler was killed with SIGKILL, and that probably means
that it was killed by the kernel OOM killer.

I'd suggest to check in the logs of the machine if the OOM was
triggered, and either increase the RAM in that machine or reduce the
number of simultaneous jobs that it is running.

3ºD, 28016 Madrid, Spain