Moving the wiki

Brian Proffitt bproffit at redhat.com
Fri Nov 7 11:31:18 UTC 2014

Right now, the focus on GitHub-based solution is a direct result of planning to use Prose.io; that's the only repo system that Prose.io works with, as far as I know. And, to answer your other question, a Web-based GUI is critical to making this work. Otherwise will will introduce git (or gerrit) commands and functions into the website-editing process, which would create a much higher barrier to entry.

That said, it does appear that Garrett is working on a home-grown solution similar to Prose.io as I metnioned earlier, which *may* be able to work with alternate repos, such as Bitbucket or even gerrit.

BKP