[ATN] - on going outage in phx lab infra

David Caro dcaroest at redhat.com
Mon Nov 17 12:51:59 UTC 2014

On 11/17, Michael Scherer wrote:
> Le lundi 17 novembre 2014 à 00:53 -0500, Eyal Edri a écrit :
> > fyi,
> >
> > there is an issue with the ovirt-engine server on phx lab, which causes some
> > of the jenkins vms to be inaccessible.
> >
> > we've contacted the local team to help, but it might take some time since
> > they are in the US.
>
> What kind of issue do we have ?

duting the upgrade to oVirt 3.5 on one of the hosts vdsm misocnfigured
the network and we are having issues connecting to the console. The
problem is that the host that went down was the SPM and also was the
on running the forman-proxy (dhcp). So the first means that we can't
start any vm on the cluster and the second that all the slaves lost
their ips (and connectivity, I configured statically a few of them and
will configure more during the day if the issue persists).