problems with jenkins

Omer Frenkel ofrenkel at redhat.com
Tue Nov 18 07:30:26 UTC 2014

Hi,
1. java issue -
looking at this failure
http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-engine_master_unit-tests_gerrit/20738/console

looks like a problem we encountered before (thanks to rgolan):
its a jdk bug in 1.7.0-65 and in 1.8.0-11 https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8051012

so need to make sure java version there is updated to be other than this.

2. fc21 issue -
recently i see this failures a lot:
http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-engine_master_dao_unit_tests_gerrit/5921/console

I'm not sure what is the source for this,
again it looks like some component issue, java / postgres maybe?

i understood form Sandro this happens on f21.
i tried to run dao test on f21 vm locally and it works.
unit tests failed for me on different issues..

i suggest not to run on f21 until this is fixed, because we just ignore it now and this is not good.

Thanks,
Omer.