Reminder: Infra weekly new time poll

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Mon Nov 24 12:42:34 UTC 2014

Filled out.

From: David Caro <dcaroest at redhat.com>
Sent: Nov 24, 2014 1:03 PM
To: infra at ovirt.org
Subject: Reminder: Infra weekly new time poll

Just a reminder that we started a poll [1] last week to setup a new time
for the infra weekly meeting. I see that just three of us answered so
far so please give your answer before today's meeting so we can
reschedule properly.

[1] https://doodle.com/ecd2kx8s6nyes4we

Right now thursdays at 5:00pm IDT (Israel time) is the slot that has
the most votes.

Thanks!

--
David Caro