[OUTAGE] fc21-vm05.phx.ovirt.org stuck running yum install

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Wed Nov 26 09:24:37 UTC 2014

can we start documenting new issues on [1]?
things like hosts/slaves that are down, failing jobs?

we're planning a full day hackathon soon and it will help if we'll have
all issues documented on one place.

[1] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1E8e88Nb_OcT7BQprVF7ER6R8--T8mzgc_uHo3i3zeeA/edit?usp=sharing