[ovirt-devel] Moving F21 slaves offline / disabling failing F21 jenkins jobs

Nir Soffer nsoffer at redhat.com
Wed Nov 26 15:09:58 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

We should not disable them - instead, we should move them out of the pool
handling patches, so patches are not nacked because the host is running
a broken fedora version.

But we would like to know if our tests work on latest fedora, so it would be nice
to run a test for each patch merged into master on latest fedora.

We need to find issues now so they are resolved when next rhel version
is ready - unlike the way we missed critical issues that we could find
on fedora 19 but found only on rhel 7.

What do you think?

Nir