oVirt wiki login issues

David Caro dcaroest at redhat.com
Mon Sep 1 09:43:05 UTC 2014

On 09/01, Moti Asayag wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Seems like [1] happens again:
>
> "Login error
> oVirt_Wiki uses cookies to log in users. You have cookies disabled. Please enable them and try again."
>
> Could you please handle it ?

Same issue as last time, I see that the database is occupying most of
the space, I see 2 possible solutions (can be applied together):

* Shrink database:
  - Regenerating the ibdata:
      This requires dumping, deleting and recreating the database to
      regenerate the ibdata file. We can also separate that file per table
      during the process.
  - Cleaning up temporary and unnecessary data from the database:
      This requires knowledge of the internal structure of the
      database of the wiki, anyone has knowledge on that?
* Expand space:
  - Not sure how to proceed here, but we can ask for a bigger gear to
  hold the wiki, we are using 8GB now.

In any case, bkp, misc, any ideas?